WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or of their device and depending on the information that they contain or in how they use their equipment, cookies can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are associated only with an anonymous user or their computer or device, and they do not provide references that allow a user’s personal data to be known.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY LEGISLATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
In accordance with the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of cookies of a technical nature and those that may be necessary for the functioning of the website or for providing services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own cookies (those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the actual publisher of the website and from which the Service requested by the user is provided), and third-party cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, rather from another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- b) Depending on the time during which they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while a user is accessing a website), and persistent cookies (in which the data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period of time by the manager of the cookie, which could range from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for processing the information they collect, they can be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for using the website and providing the contracted service)
– Personalization cookies (which allow users to access the service according to predefined characteristics, such as the language, the type of browser, regional settings, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (which collect information on the use that is made of the website)
– Advertising cookies (which collect information on the personal preferences and choices of the users)
– Affiliate cookies (used to monitor the visits from other websites with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY WEBSITE
The types of cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and they allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics that are predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyse the activity that takes place in order to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. In any event, the cookies used are temporary in nature, and their sole purpose is to make browsing more efficient. In no event do these cookies provide personal data on their own, and they are not used to collect personal data.
– it facilitates browsing by users, as well as access to the various services offered by this website;
– it prevents users from having to configure the predefined general characteristics every time they access the website; and
– it favours improvement of the functioning and the services provided through this website, following the corresponding analysis of information obtained through the installed cookies.
By accessing our website, you are hereby informed that if you continue browsing, various third-party cookies will be installed. Their sole purpose is to register the access to our website in order to compile anonymous statistics on visits, for which information is always complied anonymously. If you do not accept the installation of these cookies, you may still continue to browse our website.
Social network cookies may be installed in various sections of our website, specifically the following:
- Facebook cookie, in accordance with the provisions set forth in its cookies policy.
- Google Maps cookie, in accordance with the provisions set forth on its page regarding the type of cookies used.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.mirzomusicfoundation.org
Your current status and settings:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- 3rd Party Cookies
At any time, you may access your browser settings to accept or reject all cookies or to choose which ones you wish to accept or block, by following one of the procedures below according to the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (in the Tools menu): Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu): Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, iPad and iPhone: Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates and modifications, therefore we cannot guarantee that they completely comply with the version of your browser. It is also possible that you are using another browser not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid any disparities, you can directly access the settings from your browser options, generally in the “Options” menu of the “Privacy” section. (Please consult the help section of your browser for more information).
DISABLE/ENABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
Restrict or block cookies via your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to install any cookies on your device, then you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookie is installed. Likewise, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies or only those of third parties. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your device. Keep in mind that you will have to individually adjust the settings of every browser and device you use.
Also keep in mind that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some functions of the website might be lost, and it’s possible that you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Furthermore, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads. The ads will simply not be adapted to your interests, and they will repeat more frequently.
Every browser has a different method for adapting the settings. If necessary, consult the help function of the browser to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on a mobile phone, consult the manual of the device to obtain more information.
You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering how the Internet and websites function, we do not always have information about the cookies that third parties install through our website. This especially applies to cases in which our website contains what are called embedded objects: texts, documents, images or video clips that are stored in another part, but they are shown on or via our website.
Therefore, please inform us if you find this type of cookie on this website and it is not included in the list above. Alternatively, contact the third party directly to request information from them about the cookies being installed, the purpose and the duration and about how they have guaranteed your privacy.